Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love Knot

Since Baby K is still so young and it takes an act of God to get everything packed up and her and I out of the door and on our way, draining me of my energy and usually resulting in her screaming and crying in her car seat while I'm praying for a red light so I can pop her paci back in her mouth.... I have done most of my Christmas shopping this year online. No hussle and bussle... just enjoying shopping at home, in my pjs (currently by the fire place) with my baby nestled comfortably in her home where her daily routine is not disturbed.

I have seen all of the commercials for the Everlon Love Knot Jewelry on television for the big department stores, but I never in a million years would attempt trying to get to the mall during this time of year with my 7 month old to buy it. NO WAY! I am obsessed with this jewelry though and especially the earrings and bangle bracelets. Have you seen it?

I love these earrings and am mildly obsessed with this bracelet found here.





If you haven't seen the commercials or have been like me and NOT ventured to the overcrowded mall to shop, then go
HERE to see some of this beautiful collection of Everlon Love Knot jewelry.

The best part about my new online discovery is that I don't have to leave my house to buy it... or should I say my HUSBAND doesn't have to leave the house if HE wants to buy something pretty for ME!

I love this online site called Kranich's Jewelers. Not only do they have the Love Knot collection but tons of other beautiful things.

Go.

Look.

Here.


Happy shopping from home and in your pj's, by the fire and with your PLUS one (if you have a plus one. =)

1 comment:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I think I have seen that on tv? I love the knot! xx